Sign in to follow this  
Matt.S

*Pulls out hair*

Matt S.

Don't pull your hair out, it's too precious. :thumbsup:  Breath and take a step back for a while then come back to it, I bet you it's something so right in your face you can't see it because you are so frustrated. I wish I could help, (chuckles) I don't even know how you got those screen shots on the Blogs here :-  I will pray for your jobs to get completed and on time!

Good Luck

Carmen

ahh , Buddy , Dazzle & now Carmen . Hi Carmen  :thumbsup:

Hi Buddy Roger :thumbsup:

I am reading all these posts hoping to learn STUFF...but I gotta tell ya, it's a scary world out there in Cutter land. I feel bad for Ken he gets so much slack from these frustrated peeps (and with reason).  I was so happy when I got my cutter, my husband had more faith in me than I did, he said get the Cutter, I said, no the Cricut, he said the Cutter...NOW I LOVE my cutter...AND MY HUSBAND! :)

Hope your having a Heavenly night

PEACE

Buddy be Dazzel me Carmen :thumbsup:

Hi Buddy Roger :)

I am reading all these posts hoping to learn STUFF...but I gotta tell ya, it's a scary world out there in Cutter land. I feel bad for Ken he gets so much slack from these frustrated peeps (and with reason).  I was so happy when I got my cutter, my husband had more faith in me than I did, he said get the Cutter, I said, no the Cricut, he said the Cutter...NOW I LOVE my cutter...AND MY HUSBAND! :)

Hope your having a Heavenly night

PEACE

Buddy be Dazzel me Carmen :thumbsup:

Hi BDC  ;D ,

Thanks for the Heavenly thought wish & I wish you the same  :thumbsup:

I understand what you are saying . I used to put in septic systems & endlessly explained to potential new customers how a septic system functioned , what was happening & what needed to be done ( I should have typed a letter or made a tape , but that wouldn't help get the job ). It was so redundant to me  ( not rocket science stuff ) But most people don't have a clue how a septic system works & rarely could understand the whole conversation before getting confused . I say this because I really "FEEL ' for Ken , the other USCutter guys & people here doing the same . A constant flood of newbies asking the same questions & having to repeat the answers so much . That is part of the game . But when people come on here with a nasty attitude because they are jumping into things that they have little knowedge & no experience , I don't think that is right & there is no reason to do that . There has been people that have had mechanical problems that have been great & others that have had MUCH drama when shipping was slow . Frustrated or not , adults need to act like adults .

Buudy  Rodger   ;D

Now be nice Buddy Roger...let's explain this.  We don't mind the NICE Noobies who are humble and well, just don't understand technology...I'm one of those :thumbsup:  It's the nasty ones who get angry at Ken and the others because they feel screwed and well...entitlement comes to mind :- Like my husband just said last night, there are thousands of posts on here...people just need to read and do their homework! A business, is a business, is a business...you get all realms of personalities to deal with and luckily for us Ken and the others are GREAT with everyone.

Blessings to you Rodger

BDC

P.S. I like that name you invented for me :thumbsup: Hmmmm

update.

this still is not working. ive just got back the other comp i was using a while ago. it gets further then the comp i had. but all it gets to when i try to cut is the dreded. can not open output file blah blah.. ive checked all settings in the com settings, software and cutter. all the same, in bios the serial is set to auto.

thanks.

If you have internet access on the computer you now have the cutter hooked up to, I would like to try logging in to it for some troubleshooting....

update.

this still is not working. ive just got back the other comp i was using a while ago. it gets further then the comp i had. but all it gets to when i try to cut is the dreded. can not open output file blah blah.. ive checked all settings in the com settings, software and cutter. all the same, in bios the serial is set to auto.

thanks.

If you have internet access on the computer you now have the cutter hooked up to, I would like to try logging in to it for some troubleshooting....

Exactly what I was going to say. Matt why don't you go ahead and connect to our live chat (you can do this through support.uscutter.com) and Ken or I will log in and hopefully get everything squared away for you.

Hey BDC  :thumbsup: ,

I like the name you hung on me also  :thumbsup: . We are on the same page , except the entitlement part . Nobody has a right to rant , dramatize & be insulting like some have , A few have gotten what they deserved ( BAN-HAMMER TIME.... MC Hammer singing )  .  I think I'm thinking of the worst posts & you are thinking of simple displeasure . I credit the mods & administrators for their patience , I would swing that hammer ALOT faster  .

yes it is !!! makes the world ( at least the forum ) seem cozy & all  :thumbsup:

Don't know this "ban-Hammer" tune :thumbsup:

I don't know much of it , Just at 1 point in a MC Hammer song , He pauses & says " HAMMER TIME "

Not a tune just a punishment that the rabble-rousers get once in a while. Mr Ken or Mr John generally strike with the ban-hammer viciously and without warning. Scary stuff.

Levi , I was hoping for a funny response from you or at least a reaction from the last post  :thumbsup: . I hope my whack sense of humor didn't offend you . I adopted the name you hung on me though I'm still a bit foggy about it's full meaning . I get the part where it not easy to undo things & the tigga video was funny .

Rodger

Levi , I was hoping for a funny response from you or at least a reaction from the last post  :thumbsup: . I hope my whack sense of humor didn't offend you . I adopted the name you hung on me though I'm still a bit foggy about it's full meaning . I get the part where it not easy to undo things & the tigga video was funny .

Rodger

Lol Rodger. I missed this thread for a day or two don't sweat it man! I have a good sense of humor I can take the jokes. Oh and OF COURSE I taught MC Hammer how to dance... well known fact my friend.

That is good Levi . Reading your posts , you have an outgoing sense of humor . I was wondering why I didn't get a response  & now understand  :huh: . I will have to Get B D C ( DazzleMe ) to take a picure of you so I can put a face to the mental image I have of you dancing in the MC Hammer .......I mean MC Levi video  ;D . ( I hope I am giving Ken a mental visual of Levi in MC Hammer pants dancing in the video  :huh::);D )

That is good Levi . Reading your posts , you have an outgoing sense of humor . I was wondering why I didn't get a response  & now understand  :huh: . I will have to Get B D C ( DazzleMe ) to take a picure of you so I can put a face to the mental image I have of you dancing in the MC Hammer .......I mean MC Levi video  :huh: . ( I hope I am giving Ken a mental visual of Levi in MC Hammer pants dancing in the video  :);D ;D )

I have enough disturbing mental visions as it is.....so I am doing my best to block this one out.

:)

Haha all I need is the pants. Maybe I can convince someone to pick me up a pair for Christmas :huh:. Oh and Carmen is going to have to be sneaky to get a picture of the elusive tech support.

I can be real sneaky Buddy Rodger...Leave it up to me :huh:  ...I need to go over there soon anyway so while he is not looking......SNAP! ;D  Levi real quick, you guys carry that static cling material?  Thanks

You guys are fun :huh:

Haha all I need is the pants. Maybe I can convince someone to pick me up a pair for Christmas :huh:. Oh and Carmen is going to have to be sneaky to get a picture of the elusive tech support.

Hmmmm ........

No we do not carry static cling material but if Oracal does (really not sure) you can order it through us. www.oracal.com