Sign in to follow this  
Actualgrafix

Copam 4050 cutting vinyl less than 6" wide?

I bought a 4050 about a month ago and i cant figure out how to cut cinyl with pieces less than 6"? Is this even possible?

Also, does anyone know what driver works best for the 4050 in flexi?  Thanx guys.

We have only sold about a dozen 4050's so far. Which driver are you using in Flexi?

is it possible to cut less than 6" with this plotter?  I have a 5" piece of vinyl about 20 foot long that i would like to cut but i cant figure out houw to get the pinch rollers to go less than 6".

You can use the 2 green sections on thr right side of the cutter for 5" material. To do so you will need to remove the little screw on the back with a rubber bushing, that will allow you to place the second pinch roller in the green.

i have a 2500 . where do you put the vinyl's edge on the right side ? the manual's instructions dont make it simple enough for me . line it up where the knife sets before starting :huh: edge of 1rst pinch roller ?

thanks , rodger myers

I usually load it about an inch or two off the right side, but it really depends on where you WANT it loaded using the pinch rollers in the green sections.