Sign in to follow this  
Toografik4U

Just bought A 24" Laser Point from US Cutter-Broke my rules for ebay purchases

Hi everyone.  I just bought a 24"laserpoint from US Cutter off of ebay.  I decided to buy from ebay, just because I like the ease of ebay and security of Paypal.  People on this forum have convinced me that US Cutter is a great company and so far I've been pleased with the forum and flow of information. (FYI: i have not received my cutter yet).  But there was one major issue with their Ebay listing that I didnt notice before I purchased the item and now that I realized it, its kinda got me a little nervous.  I broke a cardinal rule of Ebay shopping:"NEVER purchase an item if the listing does not adequately show ALL that is included with the auction.  ALL the listings for the 24" laserpoint cutters that USCutter has on ebay shows nothing in the "INCLUDED" area of their auction.  I did not realize this till it was too late.  It rubs me the wrong way because I've been burnt on ebay before and I'm a little scared.  IT WOULD BE NICE IF THIS WAS DONE ACCURATELY!  Really I just want to know minor things such as "will my cutter come with a blade?".  Am I just being stupid and panicing or should I be concerned?

Not to worry, I have someone checking on why the included items are not showing up when they should. Yours will still come with everything it should.

:lol:

Thanks you, Thats what I thought but you never know on ebay!  I got kinda nervous, If you do not mind can you send me a Private message telling me what I should expect to get from the auction. 

If you won one with a stand, it will come with a stand, and a 3 pack of blades, blade holder, pen attachment, SignBlazer CD, USB driver CD, USB and Serial cables, power cable, setup docs., and the cutter itself.

Thank you very much!!!!  That is what I won and that is what I needed to know.  I appreciate the fast response and support!  People were right!!!!!