Sign in to follow this  
enyalie

Need help getting flexi 8.5 starter working on my computer

Okay well I got my P-Cut and Flexi 8.5 Starter pack a couple months ago unfortunately when I installed the program on my computer it didn't work as the computer couldn't handle such a large program. I didn't count on that so I just uninstalled everything and had to wait until I could buy a different computer. Well I did that and know that I have my new computer I decided to install the programs again on this one. It all went well but now it says when ever I click on the program that "This license is already in use on another computer." I uninstalled everything on the other computer and I didn't register the program online with the other one I am just wondering if anyone could possible help me get this going. It seems like there is just always something else and after 3 months I want to get everything up and running so any help would be very great at this point thank you.

contact The Flexi folks :

North American Customer Service:  800.229.9068

North American Technical Support:  800.229.9044

explain the situation to them and they will sort it out for you.

Had kinda the same issue, If you call flexi and give them the serial number they will cancel the licence and let you start over