Sign in to follow this  
inda_bebe

adding outside fonts to signblazer...

i finally got my uscutter 630 w/ the signblazer s/w.

figured out how to work it using text from the fonts provided.

is there a way to use the text from the s/w and importing fonts from my windows font folder?

Any font you have in your Windows/Font folder should be visible in SignBlazer. To add more fonts, just install then in Windows.

As Jay said... just download the .TTF file from wherever, and save it to the Windows font folder. Tyically if can be found through "my computer", then the C:, then windows, and finally the font folder.

If you have SBE open when saving the font... most likely, you will have to restart SBE.

On occasion, I have had to go into the font folder, and actually open the new font to get it to work in SBE.(just in case you don't see it in the SBE list, you know what to do).

As Jay said... just download the .TTF file from wherever, and save it to the Windows font folder. Tyically if can be found through "my computer", then the C:, then windows, and finally the font folder.

If you have SBE open when saving the font... most likely, you will have to restart SBE.

On occasion, I have had to go into the font folder, and actually open the new font to get it to work in SBE.(just in case you don't see it in the SBE list, you know what to do).

Thank you!!  That worked!!!

Jimbo, you got a solution that was offered 15 years ago, which is a fine testament to the effectiveness of these Forums and its Search functionality. By the way, 'mobby' was one of the most-well-versed people regarding SignBlazer, as he was personally familiar with the developer (Jerry Bonham). All of that is water under the bridge, of course, but it's great to see people are still able to obtain "Help" on a program that's long since been abandoned in the marketplace.

• Like 2