Sign in to follow this  
twice

Little Brothers Car.

My little brother wanted some eyelids on his headlights..  Pretty tough curve to work with,  I just free hand cut the vinyl to make it look right, no cutter for this one. :thumbsup:

Thanks...he just got a pic of the net and said, like this..  that is a super hard curve in all directions. lots of work with the heat gun to get it to lay.

yea, my brothers work in the oil field,,, spoiled..... Erik has the srt4, and Nate has the 07 solstice GXP.  He did have a WRX STI, but wanted the convert.  But I have the Datsun 510...  :thumbsup:

yea, my brothers work in the oil field,,, spoiled..... Erik has the srt4, and Nate has the 07 solstice GXP.  He did have a WRX STI, but wanted the convert.   But I have the Datsun 510...  :thumbsup:

I love 510's. I've had 5. Fun little cars. A friend of mine races them. Have a Z now.

But the best part is, my brothers are really hard on there cars, so when I drive them, I can beat the crap out of them,  ever done donuts in a solstice with the top down?? the front tire stays in one spot  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

ever done donuts in a solstice with the top down?? the front tire stays in one spot  ;D  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes I have :thumbsup:

Its fun