tservice

First and second attempt at airbrushing

What do you think? This is the first time to even hold a airbrush. I watched alot of youtube videos (very good place to start)

post-1385-12986525999031_thumb.jpg

post-1385-12986526000045_thumb.jpg

post-1385-12986526011175_thumb.jpg

post-1385-12986526012062_thumb.jpg

Kool design.  I like it!  I see tube of Createx on the side ....are you going to put this on fabric? 

Regis

I can't take credit for the design. I tried to recreate it from  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI0y_RGMb88

His work is pretty cool. Maybe I will do fabric one day, I still have alot of learning to do. The only reason I used the Createx paint is because Charlie_b that is what he thought would be a good paint for practice. BTW thanks Charlie

wow that guy is good.. got me thinking of pulling out my airbrush kit.. wo0t

Great first and second.  Createx is ok to work with, it takes a while to learn to get good flow and less tip dry. I use alot of auto air and Hok as well. Keep up the good work.

nicely done. those edd hubbs videos are a goldmine of information. ive been airbrushing for a few years now and still use his videos as a referance. he has a great video on painting a realistic carbon fiber. good luck, and keep posting your work.

chris

Guest kenya

Looks like your off to a great start  :o.

yeah I did forget the drop shadow. Airbrushing is more fun than I thought it would be.

Airbrush was a skill I could just never pick up, but I keep seeing it in this forum and it makes me want to try like you did.

Good work!  :o