Sign in to follow this  
haumana

noob glass application question

I'll be doing my first "reversed" glass application. Is any calendared vinyl suffice? It's only going on an office door. I'll be doing a wet app, and hopefully I'll still be able to get it level  :thumbsup:  Any applications tips or tricks?

Hi Haumana ,

I'm starting to disbelieve your statement about sarcasm ( free servce  :thumbsup: ) . I don't remember reading anything like that from you recently  ;) .

I have used oracal 651 on the inside of the back windows of my trucks with good results . I mark the position with a lead pencil to "help" get the decal straight . Have you tried the " Flash paris " font from SignBlazer ? VERY hard to weed , but great for anything you want to have better visability thru ( back window of truck ) .

Rodger

Hey Rodger - Mahalo for the tips. I will definitely give it a go. Just in case, I cut an extra set for me to use incase I screw up the first installation.  :thumbsup:  Now I just need to remember to take my app fluid and squeegee.

Yah, haven't been in too much of a smart@ss mood lately - which is good ... keeps me out of trouble  ;) I've been lurking in and out of forum the last couple of days, not a whole of stuff for me to comment on  :)

Yah, haven't been in too much of a smart@ss mood lately - which is good ... keeps me out of trouble  ;) I've been lurking in and out of forum the last couple of days, not a whole of stuff for me to comment on  :)

:) well Haumana , tell me what it takes & I'll get you started again !!! I don't think it is good , I like the smart-ass you  ;D ... Did I tell you about the Donkey I have that is named Smart-Ass ? ( I have 15 mini- Donkeys & 32 mini-Horses ) . I reframed from commenting on the recent thread that became a book VERY fast . Member seems over-all good , but was VERY whiney & dramatic . I could tell I was not alone with those feelings along with some other threads that were rude . Newbies need more forgiveness for being rude , but if they continue .. I think they get put on everybodies " hit " list . That list is Very small thankfully  :thumbsup: