alborlin

looking for 6mm corplast near buffalo, ny - south

looking for 6mm corplast white. id like it cut up to 24 x 36 to ship ups or i can pick up full sheets in buffalo. i live south of buffalo, ny

n. glantz i dont want to buy from. i ordered some supplies and they decided not to deliver it after 10 days. let me hang, never called. customer service said she would deliver with a upcharge that i approved, but he said management decided not to accept the order. kind of dissapointed in there service

thanks, joe

ps, i use lots of 6" x 24" for real estate riders if you happen to know anyone that may have them cut that size

I too was not impressed by N Glantz's service. I requested a catalog, got a phone call next morning and they asked about my biz. So I answered all their questions and sure enough a few days later I got a big catalog. Seemed good to me. The next week I got a bill for $7. Just plain wrong business manners, I was never informed that there would be a $7 charge after I received my catalog. Now they're out $7 and lost future business.

Anyways.......www.nfsupply.com has them in 4mm. And I'm sure if you just give them a call they'll cut them to size free of charge. Real nice people.