Sign in to follow this  
vectorman

bad test cuts

HI EVERYONE

i didnt post erler couse i got married

i tried to upload a fhoto but it sent en eror

i have some erjent jobs befor ouer holydeyes and im not getting my brand new 1351 tuned

i have the uglyest test cuts ever seen in this forom

the carriege is on treck white no loosen thing insde or outside

the wheels r tigth

the pen holder is rear

i moved to SBD  played white the offset(0.25,o.185,0.12,0.30 & mor...)and the cuts r crap

since the test cut r bad i guss its not a softwere problem

i have some big sings waithig and i really dont want to use my 60 cm roland for it(it will be a  damm pazzel)

any ideas?

thank's

ronen

If using the pen attachment, you should set the offset to 0.00. Blade offset is only used when cutting, not plotting. This is to offset for blade drag. What happens when you run the Test cut fromt he cutter itself?

Congrats on getting hitched!

hi ken

thank u for youer erly reply

about the test cut:

the dimond in the sqwer is totaly  un even and not shap edges at all

the carriege is on the track withe no loss thing

the ground cabel is set

the preshor +speed r low

im not at the shop but i can post some pics leater

Put your blade holder in the back location, see if that helps.

Front is for pen holder and back is for blade.

Dave

Also could be a loose feed roller, or feed roller sprocket. There should have been an Alan wrench that came with your cutter, and this is used for tightening the feed rollers and feed roller sprocket if they become loose.

from what i see the viynil is well tigthe and moving back and forwod white no problems

Has nothing to do with whether the vinyl is tight or not. There could be some "play" in the feed rollers which I have seen as being the cause of this. So you need to check each feed roller and tighten each one, then check the feed roller sprocket under the left side casing, remove the belt, and tighten the sprocket as well.

u mean the long metal roll

ill do it ASP

Yes indeed. You may need to spin them to get to the locking screws for each one. I think there are two screws for each.

well i opend the left cover and removed the belt@the silver wieel withe the allen key

i can see that the long iron wieel have some play .

it look like the lager hoder(black plastick) is broken-

it is nof hoding the lager wieel properly

it is around only half of lager  and i can move this plastik part  to the top ,left and ritgh but not to the bottem.

i tried to look haw its fit in the other side but there is no acsses

i post some pics soon

well i opend the left cover and removed the belt@the silver wieel withe the allen key

i can see that the long iron wieel have some play .

it look like the lager hoder(black plastick) is broken-

it is nof hoding the lager wieel properly

it is around only half of lager  and i can move this plastik part  to the top ,left and ritgh but not to the bottem.

i tried to look haw its fit in the other side but there is no acsses

i post some pics soon

I'll be watching for the picture.....

haw do i  tighte the sprocket ?

i see there is some play and ,i can see a very inner skrow that tighte the sprocket

to get to this skrow, i need to open the MH from the bottem or from the left side?

meanwhail i skweesed a small plastik band to close the play and it seems to work

insted i got the death line :lol:

The sprocket is tightened with the alan screws, just like on the feed rollers, but I think your problem migth be the little black bracket that appears loose by the feed roller.

yes, withe youre loyal insractions

i think i need to switch bothe sids since the rigthe one is loosse as well

what do u need to send it like real fast?

yes, withe youre loyal insractions

i think i need to switch bothe sids since the rigthe one is loosse as well

what do u need to send it like real fast?

Send me a PM with your shipping info., and I have two sitting right next to my monitor that I can ship out to you ASAP.

Ken, I bet I'd recognize those two sitting threre tool..wouldn't I  hehe  :thumbsup:

As soon as I saw the one picture, INSTANTLY I recognized that being the same thing that happened with mine.

I had the same problem with the same piece... that black plastic sorta '1/2 stop sign' looking piece.  It should be on the top and slide in a little towards the big silver grit roller...when it's where it should be

Ken, I bet I'd recognize those two sitting threre tool..wouldn't I   hehe  :thumbsup:

As soon as I saw the one picture, INSTANTLY I recognized that being the same thing that happened with mine.

I had the same problem with the same piece... that black plastic sorta '1/2 stop sign' looking piece.  It should be on the top and slide in a little towards the big silver grit roller...when it's where it should be

:thumbsup:

Yes, they were meant for you, or one of them at least.

any new's about my parts?

its bad to see my big new cutter stand in the side while the small 10 years old roland has a blowing

laughing whithe a mothe full of vynil

Should be on the way to you, but I have been out with the flu for a couple of days, so I may need to double check.