ta

Oracal 631 - 48" too long

Has anyone had this issue? We ordered 48" Oracal 631 last week.. all of the rolls are 50 inches .. Oracal say that their 48" rolls are usually this long. Of course.. the rolls will not fit on our cutter.

I just want to make sure that others have this issue.. and if we need to request them to cut down the vinyl each time we order from them.

Thanks!

I Don't have any experience with buying that width. Most of the 48" cutters I was shopping for all stated a feed width of 50" or more. On US Cutters' site they don't give the feed width on anything other than the 24". This would be helpful for us to know on here and most definitely when I am ready to up size my cutter.

Turns out Oracal 48" rolls are more like 50" and the US Cutter will hold it but a very tight fit.. obviously not good for use. So what we did was designed a roll feed system on a wall. use a pipe and two metal shelf brackets with a hanger hook. Just did two (one on top of the other) and voila! works great. we use the holder on the back of the cutter for smaller rolls.