KoOlMaN

Pre-sale question (from mexico)

Hi, im from Mexico and i want to buy an us cutter ploter (Redifine), well, i have a parent in the USA that will recive the plotter, my question is, While the plotter?s shipment goes on, is there a probability that my plotter can suffer a damage? Tha package of the plotter guarantees a safe shipping?

another question, i understand that a plotter can come with an issue, but, is so frecuent that the plotter come with an issue?

I will be pleased to buy a us cutter, because in mexico the master, creation and others brands costme twice than i can get in USA.

Thanks for your attention, greetings from Mexico (sorry for my english)

Luis D?az

I purchased the 51" refine cutter and it came double boxed with styrofoam all around it. I thought that for such a huge package it was packed great. I would suggest the copam series cutters if you can afford them simply because you are a lot less likely to encounter problems. For me money was a big constraint so I bought the refine and have had no problems. I have only used it for a week or so though.

Thanks for tellme your experience, Can anyone tellme about the package that protect the plotter?

i want to hear (read) more opinions.

Thanks

Like Hairy mentioned, the cutters come double boxed to insure it gets to you safely. Also the packaging is firm with styrofoam all around the cutter.

Thanks for your replies, i?ll buy a redefine 24" plotter. i hope it comes without an issue.

Greetings from Mexico

=0)