Graphic Systems

The 8am call

After along nite of doing what I do  ;D, I have been awaken this morning by a few of the guys at the shop. They said that there was 6 guys at my shop trying to make a delivery and needed to speak with me. So being half asleep I said sure put them on  :P well to make a long story short the delivery was my Gerber Router.... I jumped up from bed steped on the dog about 5 times as we were both starteld and in a confusion not awake death somping match, ( I stomp him , he srambles under other foot to be stomped again). Make it to the shop finaly and great the six delivery guys and watch them do what they do. So as I sit here typing my story to you all, I have noticed that I have my shirt inside out and wearing two different shoes (one nike shoc and one adidas). Its going to be a great day !!!  :) :) :thumbsup:

who cares about the shoes -- is the dog OK?

congrats on the new toy! Make sure you provide pictures when you get it up and running!!!

:thumbsup::)

Hate it for the dog, but the pic I'd really like is one with your mis-matched shoes, inside out shirt, and the goofy, grin, you must have been sporting. You know the grin; it's the one all kids have on Christmas morning.

lol!

The dog is fine LOL she is a rotti so she can handle a good stomping every now and then. She is just a lil big to try to get out of the way when a 6' tall long legged 210 pound man is half asleep in a blind rush out of bed  :). I will post some pics for everyone as soon as everything is up and running, its a lil more then plugging a USB cord in and up running. I just hope it is everything that I am expecting, I have seen them at the shows and have sold them but never owned one. I am a noob once again and that kinda sucks but it will be fun at the same time. I have been a lil burned out on the printing and cutting so this will be a nice change for me. :)

Boe & Clowie (my dog still alive and well)

Xpress Signs & Graphics