Sign in to follow this  
kburk

Some help would be great!!!

So I have been messing with this to try to make it so I can cut it just in black but..... :-

I'm not doing a very good job I'd say. If some one could explain to me what I need to do and

how to do it that would be great. Sorry I know it is basic but thats where I'm at :thumbsup:

Thanks

Keith

post-3068-12986525198538_thumb.png

post-3068-12986525226694_thumb.png

Guest crshirts

I tried it with inkscape but it will need alot of clean-up,

maybe one you have to retrace.

sorry

Carl

If you want professional quality?  

Best thing you could do is either using a light table or some tracing paper and a sharpie...

1.  Print that out (blown up as needed)

2.  Lay paper over

3.  Trace with sharpie and grab details you WANT from it  (looks like I would leave some detail out)

4.  Scan into your computer

5.  Run through Inkscape and trace following these instructions http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,6535.0.html

6.  Post your results here

OR if you don't want the best possible quality... and I'm not really sure if it will even scan as is...

1.  click here and follow these directions.   http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,6535.0.html

2.  Post your results here

Nothing wrong with being at basic... but if you follow the 6 steps above, and learn that, there will be literally NOTHING you cannot trace yourself.. crappy picture or not.   

Of course, if it's for a customer, you could always use a vector service like Vector Doctor, charge the customer the vector cost, and have a professional vector in your toolbox paid for by your customer  :) 

Thanks  :)

Old shcool I can do. I will try the sharpie!!

I will let you know how I. It is for my son wall so I might just redraw it a bit diffrent.

Keith