Benr98

Can someone please vectorize this pup?

This is currently the best image I have.  I was contacted from an organization that is desperate to have a banner made for an animal rescue event tomorrow morning, the one guy who was promised her the banner backed out last minute.

I would like to include this pup on their banner.  Ofcourse this pup will be done in one color, thank you!

post-1738-12986525158914_thumb.jpg

post-1738-12986525170854_thumb.jpg

Oh Regis, I could just squeeze ya! Thank you SO much, I'm going to try cutting it this afternoon.  I haven't been feeling well and your help is SO appreciated!!

I'll have to make a couple slight modifications (blacken both ears solid, solid up the collar)

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Jenny

THANK YOU Joe!!!!!!  I could just squeeze you too!!!!  :thumbsup:

Thank you both so much!! I can't say THANK YOU enough!

Jenny

Thanks Joe, yeah I can add a few hairs to him.  When I open it, the one eye is black, but I can fix that!  :thumbsup:

You guys are the BEST!

Jenny

Ohh I checked, the eye is there, but it is in the back. Select the puppy and send it to the back and the eye will appear.

Joe

I DEFINITELY will share it.  When I get it hung up tomorrow at the event I'll get a few pics and come back here and share them.

I better get some meds in me... :thumbsup:  I need to feel ALOT better by tomorrow.

Jenny

Jenny,

Did you have trouble witht he one I posted?  Had a lot of nodes but, looked fairly clean to me.

Regis, I am setting the cutter up now...so I don't think there will be any problems cutting yours, I'm going to give them all a try. 

This is really for a good cause and I'm thrilled to be a part of it!!

I posted another one I have to do...if you don't mind! Thanks big brother.

Jenny

It's awesome that you can help out for a good cause. Sorry you feel bad, I'm sending you some good vibes and I hope you feel better tomorrow. Take care of yourself!

Amber

Sorry to hear you don't feel well :thumbsup: . I'd help you if I could with your other dog image......don't think you'd be able to do much with it though if I did. Get well soon!