Sign in to follow this  
lp

Adjusting Vinyl Width

I may have posted on wrong site earlier. I wll try again. I have a Mh721 cutter. It is operating from Flexi 8.5 v2 1355 build. When I try to set the max width on material to be used the largest shown is 18.5 width. Some of my layouts cover 20" to 21" wide. I tried to do custom set to 24". Get error box telling me to chose a width 18.5 or less. What am I doing or done wrong? What can I do to correct this?

Have 2 choices User Defined or 18.500 x 62.000in. Can adjust down but not up. Try to go up with user defined get message please enter number between 0 and 18.5. Looked thru other Roland drivers found out that PNC 1410 will alow larger working material but not sure machine will work with that setting. Have not tried yet.

No. When I go to user defined and try to enter 24" a box comes up and says to enter a number between 0-18.5".

Just to update. I finally got width I wanted by using Roland PNC1410 as cutter driver instead of PNC1000.Not sure if this is good or not. Everything seems to be working correctly with this setting. Have made several cuts . So far so good. Someone havwe a better or correct way to do this please post.

Makes sense :)

GOOGLE shows that plotter was available in ONLY 15, 18 and 20 inches, hence 18.5 max :) and the drive you were previously using (for the PNC-1000) only let you cut UP to 64 inches in length

Good google ((flips it a scooby snack))