Sign in to follow this  
d3c3pti0n5

Arrow WRAPS - Archery

Here is something else I made fooling around with my cutter.

2865081885_4d1ccabf2b.jpg?v=0

While we are on this topic, does anyone know where to find glow-in-the-dark vinyl?

OR - does anyone have a link to small sheets of reflective or fluorescent vinly? By the foot even.

I'm just using oracal 651 (white). I've shot these about 50 time each over 300fps and the vinyl seems to be holding up.

Here is something else I made fooling around with my cutter.

2865081885_4d1ccabf2b.jpg?v=0

While we are on this topic, does anyone know where to find glow-in-the-dark vinyl?

OR - does anyone have a link to small sheets of reflective or fluorescent vinly? By the foot even.

I'm just using oracal 651 (white). I've shot these about 50 time each over 300fps and the vinyl seems to be holding up.

Oracal has a link for requesting samples. I received about 20 8-1/2 x 11 sheets of different colors and types. Might be good for doing your arrows. There was both flourescent and reflective included.

I was asked about this the other day and was totally blindsided.  I was into archery for awhile and never heard of arrow wraps and I went looking and couldn't find much information until now.

What's the deal with the wraps anyway and does anyone have a template?:thumbsup:?:bear:?;D?

No need for a template, just draw a rectangle that measures 1x7. This is for a carbon arrow. Some of the fatter carbon arrows you may have to go with 1.25 x 7 or 5 inches if you preferr. The are very easy to install. I use a mouse pad to lay the vinyl on and you wouldn't believe how well the static helps when you lay it on the pad. There are a few youtube videos that show this application.

Guest Terry

Blazer vanes.........Hey is that a Great pyrenees ?