Sign in to follow this  
SmokinZMan

Here are some of my work Truck/ Tow Vehicle

Thanks, That is the 3rd time I've redone the truck in less than 2 months, As I learn I just keep making changes to things  ;D It's never done, just in progress ;D

hmm... im not sure if it is just me but i think the letters on the front door may be a bit hard to read... I do not think anyone will

be able to read the number off of the side.. which in my mind is the most important part of the whole thing.. as they say.. Bigger IS Better!

You may want to simplify that a bit and use a higher contrast color combo.. otherwise, the rest looks very good!

I like the color choices.  Always hard to find the right color combo to go with colors like yellow and orange.

hmm... im not sure if it is just me but i think the letters on the front door may be a bit hard to read... I do not think anyone will

be able to read the number off of the side.. which in my mind is the most important part of the whole thing.. as they say.. Bigger IS Better!

You may want to simplify that a bit and use a higher contrast color combo.. otherwise, the rest looks very good!

I agree, The 4th try will be larger but I will stay with the colors just maybe add a 3rd  between the blue and the silver, maybe black to give it some separation. Just need to do some more tinkering with it.

Thanks for the kind words from all of you.

Bryan

I agree that it looks great.  I am curious if it would be accurate to say that it looks over crowded and lacks the whitespace that would help it to be easier on the eyes?  Heck, I am a novice, so what do I know, but it is just my observation...  What do others think?