Hi, how would you send a refund back to a customer?. Do you get a money order, use your personal checks, or have special business checks made. Thanks 

If the refund was due to the customers fault and you are trying to be nice just issue a credit to their account (and charge alittle more for future work from them to make up for it). If the issue was on your side just cut a check. BTW get everything in writing to protect yourself. CYA

Te only time I ever did a refund was when a customer paid after her husband had already paid (Via paypal) and she didn't know it.

Otherwise, if they aren't happy, I do it over.

Te only time I ever did a refund was when a customer paid after her husband had already paid (Via paypal) and she didn't know it.

Otherwise, if they aren't happy, I do it over.

That's what I'm talkin about  ;D

a few years ago a guy wrote me an email after 3 weeks,said the banner was falling apart...even sent pics. It was falling apart. So I had him send it back at my expense.

IT had CLEAR impressions of tire marks on it...and PLAIN TO SEE scratches all over it that looked like steel wool. You can always tell a steel wool scratch because bits of the metal gets into the scratches. My conclusion...the idiot didn't secure it properly,it blew down into the street or parking lot,and was run over several times probably. He tried to clean it and made it worse.

IT cost me $5 in shipping but he didn't get a refund. I'll not pay for someone else's stupidity.

I'll not pay for someone else's stupidity.

How can you put a price on it?  Yanno?

well,right now,it's anout $5 a gallon.