jenni

Opening up Inkscape files in Signblazer?

Wow, I love Inkscape so far!  It seems much easier to make beautiful looking images, and potential signs!  Seems easier to use in a way then does Signblazer.  Would this be true in your opinion?  I am a newbie obviously so do not worry you will not offend me!  :(

How can I import something I made in Inkscape int signblazer?  I looked on the forum but could not find it...thanks so much!

Jenni

You can export from Inkscape as an eps file and import into Signblazer or you can just copy from Inkscape and paste into Signblazer.

If copy and paste doesn't work then export as an eps file and import the eps into Signblazer.

If I got inkscape will it help me do multi colors on one graphic. I tried in SB but it seems that I don't have all the icons that it shows in the help section. Will I be able to send it after i do it in inkscape to SB.

I use Inkscape for all of my graphic creations / editing, and only use Sign Blazer for cutting.

Though I am also a noob, and may be making it harder on myself than it needs to be.

Just for reference:

I have been using Inkscape for 2 months. (I have used coral draw though.)

I have only had my cutter for a week. (I do have drafting plotter/printer experience too.)

I have successfully cut and layered 3 color images so far, and if I can do it, anyone can!