Sign in to follow this  
Quee

Hello from VA

Hello Everyone, I'm here in VA and I just bought a LP 24" and I have not a clue.  I'm new to the game... I mean the entire game.  I still don't understand how your image will turn out when you cut it.  Say for instance an image with letters, how do you keep the letters together so that you don't have to put them onto the fabric individually... See I told you I don't have a clue.  Please help if you can

Welcome Quee!  You will learn ALOT from this forum and well be on your way before you know it.  We knew NOTHING back in December, we had made some decent signs, decals and banners since, but continue to learn more...especially with designing.

There are alot of tutorials around and even do searches for some of the more specific things you have questions about.

Jenny

Welcome!  You have come to the right place.  The folks around here are so helpful! 

Just jump right in.  Download a trial copy of the sign software that comes with your machine (in my case, Sign Blazer) and start playing BEFORE you get your cutter so you know a little more of what to do.  You will be up to speed before you know it.

I went to Youtube and watched about every video that I could find in relation to cutting or placing viny.  I liked some of the ones put out by Sign Warehouse. 

Here is a link to one: 

Just don't be afraid to ask questions of those on the forum.  They are very patient!

Patty

Quee where do you live in Va? I am in Richmond and new to the game as well. I would love to help if I can.