Sign in to follow this  
FBRsportmod68

my car

A buddy of mine used to be in the tire bidness told me sometime back that Hoosier was out of business, but I see you sporting them here. NOS ya been hanging on to, or did I get misinformed? BTW nice looking rig, hope that you get bidness from the other racers.

Bob

hey FBR.. I KNOW I did not charge right on this design... but tell me what you would have charged since you know the market... all of this was don from scratch for the most part, he had simple layout in mind.  This was design and installed in 8 hours ... thanks!!!

102_0745.JPG

102_0746.JPG

102_0747.JPG

102_0750.JPG

102_0753.JPG

102_0755.JPG

Looks great.

I have lived in Fort Worth for 6 years and have yet to find SAT nite racing.

Where are you running?

Jon

Jon,

Are you serious? we run Kennedale Speedway Park. In kennedale off of i-20 and business 287...PM me for explicit directions

hey FBR.. I KNOW I did not charge right on this design... but tell me what you would have charged since you know the market... all of this was don from scratch for the most part, he had simple layout in mind.  This was design and installed in 8 hours ... thanks!!!

102_0745.JPG

102_0746.JPG

102_0747.JPG

102_0750.JPG

102_0753.JPG

102_0755.JPG

i would have been around $250 for vinyl and $40/hr for install

ok I wasnt too far off.. it was a buddy of mine.. I charged him $200 straight up.. nothing for install since I put SynFX stuff on the car.. thanks!

Jon,

Are you serious? we run Kennedale Speedway Park. In kennedale off of i-20 and business 287...PM me for explicit directions

I thought Kennedale was only a Drag Strip.

Now I know,

Jon

across the road from the drag strip are 2 dirt tracks next door to each other, both run sat. nite...............Cowtown Speedway and Kennedale speedway Park

Very nice  :huh: . I have a buddy who letters alot of dirt cars , he makes them too busy & they have pretty colors going around the track , but not readable at all . Your job Looks good & i think it would be readable while racing ;)?

regards , Rodger