Sign in to follow this  
jstovson

life is good

Hey does anyone have the life is good logo, or the plain stick people famlies. Thanks for any help          :USA: Starla  :USA:

No not yet,    but I'm still looking.      If I find it b4someone posts it I'll get it on here

Hi guys! I think we are all working on the same type of buisness- I've been wondering about the stick people also. Soo...I found a website that sells them, and the images are easily copied and pasted into the design software I have running while I'm waiting for coreldraw to be delivered. I am unable to vectorize them in this program, so I can't cut them yet to see if they will work at all. My question is...is it legal for me to copy them from their website?? ethical?? I will post the website if someone tells me I'm not breaking any rules...

You can post the website because people may buy it ..... What  you do is up to you .....some people may want to buy them post it or just post a copied pic.... I highly doubt that "stick People are cpoyrighted ..hell my 4 year old can draw them

I know a site that sells them too and I thought about doing that too. I know how to save them as a bitmap and then make a vector. It's super easy if you need any help! Some nice member told me how to do it!