Guest fivestar

Newest One

Guest fivestar

Well this one isn't quite finished yet, but I haven't posted anything for awhile and thought I would post my newest project.  A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO CHARLIE for the FOOTBALL PLAYERS.  I've still got some additions to add to this but here's what I got so far.

BTW, this is for our local high school football rivalry at the end of the season.

I am adding the scores of each previous game into the "county map" along with 2008 on the shirt too.

post-0-12986524311752_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986524325104_thumb.jpg

hey five, ur on that one. lol that's tight. i know ur proud. yeah, that charlie b is something else with his self. i thought it was just me, but i have been working like a dog lately, i ain't complaining just saying.

good luck on ur shirts.

Guest fivestar

Very cool!!!

Carl

Thanks Carl.

hey five, ur on that one. lol that's tight. i know ur proud. yeah, that charlie b is something else with his self. i thought it was just me, but i have been working like a dog lately, i ain't complaining just saying.

good luck on ur shirts.

Sheila I know the feeling.  I've got so much stuff to do tomorrow I really should be there now.  :D;D ;D

Also thnx for the compliment, even though Charlie done the hard parts, LOL. 

WOW! What can I say that I havn't said or thought before. You do good work!

Guest kenya

Very nice fivestar & Charlie has an amazing talent.  ;D

Woot!  The double stroked text REALLY makes it look official now.  I think teh shirt looks killer!

hey charlieb, everything u do and help us do look killer! ur a brilliant and kind man. u know i love everything u do. so with that said, hats and bras off to Charlieb!

thanks again charlie b for all ur kindness. ;D

Woot!  The double stroked text REALLY makes it look official now.  I think teh shirt looks killer!

hey charlieb, everything u do and help us do look killer! ur a brilliant and kind man. u know i love everything u do. so with that said, hats and bras off to Charlieb!

thanks again charlie b for all ur kindness. ;D

Thank you Sheila!  You have more than had your share of helping me so im just returning the favor.  We all gotta help each other out don't we?  Im just glad i can be of use to someone.  =)

Awesome job Five!!! Love it!

Charlie...you are always so helpful and the talent is obvious!!

Great job guys!!!!

Guest TracMatt

Great work Five!  ;D

Got to love that Charlie!

Tracee

Guest fivestar

Damn brotha... you HAVE been busy!

Thanks everyone, yes I've been busier then busy.

Guest fivestar

I'll have a little more "free time" this weekend, dumbass me ran out of heatpress vinyl today.  Won't have anymore until Monday.  I've got a good bit of stuff yet to do with vinyl, I looked at my stock yesterday and told myself, "you've got enough to get you through the weekend".....WRONG, I ran out around noonish today.  So I did do a few vinyl decals that I was "putting off".

Good reason to start drinkin' early, lol. j/k

Slow down, and you could of worked all weekend.

man u and me in the same boat, lol i ran out to yesterday, ordered some won't be here till monday. but damn got another order today, aint that something so now got to order more on monday. i ain't complaining but damn the shipping i hate.