dustinjtrr

Say hello to the new guy.

I just ordered the MH721 and I'm pumped.  I'm probably going to order some vinyl from signwarehouse.  I've been looking around the forums all night and it seems great, everyone is willing to help, and it seems like a pretty tight community.

Just one quick question.  Where did everyone get started?  What I mean is how did everyone kinda start their business? 

welcomesign.gif new guy!

I hope that you know you're going to get all kinds of answers to that question. For me, I just have a cutter for fun. I've made a few bucks here and there, mostly be word of mouth. I have a 'day job,' so I don't really rely on signs, banners, and/or decals to pay my bills - but there are lot here who do.

Good luck!

Welcome! Welcome!  ;)

I bought a cutter just to do my husbands vehicles and signs, and now he is running around getting me work! But I mostly make friends and family decals just for fun.

I'm thinking about getting a license and doing it for extra money, since I'm just a SAHM right now.

Amber

Welcome! Welcome!  ;)

I bought a cutter just to do my husbands vehicles and signs, and now he is running around getting me work! But I mostly make friends and family decals just for fun.

I'm thinking about getting a license and doing it for extra money, since I'm just a SAHM right now.

Amber

a license you say...  see this is the stuff I need to know about.  SAHM?

SAHM = Stay at Home Mom! I'm thinking about getting a home business license so I can sell work out of my home. That is unless my husband can get the tenant out of our shop, then I will use that.

But for now I'm just a mom doing decals for fun (and practice).  ;)

Amber

Guest kenya

Hi dustinjtrr.... WELCOME!

I have my own business.... much different than vinyl, but I'm getting into this more & more.