Sign in to follow this  
ky1duck

What format? or how to?

i got my new mn721 to direct print/cut in coral x3. now the problem i am haven is how do i convert bmp. files into sonething that i ca plot using pens, i  attached  the file i am trying to work with have saved it as a cdr, couldnt upload a bmp file.  what do i need to do with it or how do i do it. i know the 721 i working because if i drac a bunch of lines on the page and tell it to print i dose just fine. can make it draw it as a vinyl cut out but i only want it to have i line not a cutout. i think that sound right.

thx

rob

Guest fivestar

What you need to do is trace bitmap then move the file just a bit so you can see the original bitmap behind it and delete the bitmap image.  BTW, I tried tracing your image and it didn't trace very well.  I would recommend printing it out and tracing it with a sharpie then scanning it and tracing that image the same way I mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps.

i have tryed using the trace, but witch one there is quick trace, line art, clipart and a few others all under trace. depending on witch one i use, it eather prints a big box, dose nothing, or draws a bunch of strange shapes. i still think i am doing something wrong.

rob