haumana

Labor Day weekend ...

Anybody doing anything fun over the weekend?

Spending the day in Prison - again gotta love public service work!

see, now that sounds more interesting than fun  :D

Labor Day weekend ... I think I'll finally change the license plates on my vehicle - transferred plates a while back, just never bothered to swap them out yet. Probably cut more little animals for a nephew's 1st birthday party favors (there's a huge niche market for vinyl there). Try to convince the other half that the air conditioning needs to be installed ... it's not cooling down the house and office if it's still sitting in the boxes in the basement. Sort junk in the basement and grab as much stuff for donation as possible.

after 23 years it is more fun than it used to be (experience) and always something new happening

after 23 years it is more fun than it used to be (experience) and always something new happening

you must come up with some really great stories at family dinners  :D

Spending the day in Prison - again gotta love public service work!

County jail for me...... :D

you must come up with some really great stories at family dinners  :P

only thing is you gotta edit most of them ;D

Speaking of big red trucks... here's our new engine just about ready to roll out of Pierce's Appleton location... should be here on Thursday.  ;)

Back on subject: Off on Sunday, so I plan on making up for last time from Fri & Sat!!!  ;D

post-1656-12986523911354_thumb.jpg

post-1656-12986523933501_thumb.jpg

Speaking of big red trucks... here's our new engine just about ready to roll out of Pierce's Appleton location... should be here on Thursday.  ;)

Back on subject: Off on Sunday, so I plan on making up for last time from Fri & Sat!!!  ;D

Very nice looking truck.

We wouldnt be able to get that truck down most of the roads in our zone. But I do like the level indicators on the side, it sure would make it easier to know when your about out of water.

I'm acutally hoping i go INTO labor. Due with boy #2 any day now.

now that would be a true labor day.

i'm just going to wait and see if I have to board up the windows for Gustav. Looks like its heading right for us  ;)

Not to sounds stupid, and I'm sure it will sounds like it ... I didn't know that fire departments were still getting their trucks in red. I guess Hawai'i (or at least O'ahu) switched to having just about all their trucks in yellow. I live in the a vacuum (obviously)  :-

SGJ - What a crappy way to spend a nice long weekend  ;)  Good luck!

BH012004 - Trailer for what?? (inquiring minds want to know  ;D)