Sign in to follow this  
Ariti

Help!!! How Do I Attach the Rollers

Hello,

I received the Laserpoint today. Someone please tell where and how to attach the rollers. I can't find any reference to them in the Manual.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Ariti

The rollers don't seem to attach to anything.  My guess is that on the Pcut they have a slot that they attach to.  I bought my cutter off Ebay and when I was looking at the Pcut the roll holder was listed in the description, but was not listed on the laser cutter, so I just figured it as an extra surprise.  I do try to use the holder but it doesn't work that well.  I think if I get into doing this w/ any volume I might buy a better holder or build something.

Thank you. I couldn't find any place to attach it. I was thinking it must attach to something or it wouldn't be in the box  ;D

If you did get the stand then the rollers set in the L brackets that come with it. If you didn't then there is no reason for you to have the rollers.

Does the table top version ship with the rollers?

If it's the rollers with the plastic frame there is a notch in the arms on the front of it that the backside of the Pcut sits in. I'm assuming the laserpoint is the same.

Unfortunately Its not the same. Weird I just moved my Laserpoint to put a new stand under it that i got from a 24" highspeed dot matrix printer which is now in printer heaven. Im trying to put mine back together and now cant figure out how the dumb roller tray stays on. Thats what I get for moving it!

anyone have the desktop model with the tray attached, can you please take a picture of how it hooks on?? I am freaking clueless or perhaps Im just stupid

thanks,

Wayne

It is a VERY generic roller...it doesn't really work.

If u attach it on a table, it doesn't hook on anything. 

If you let it hang in the back, it is too loose. 

On the front, it is worthless.

Lesson:it has no use.