firemalt

Ya gotta love CL!

So I was cleaning out the garage this weekend. Listed a few things on my local Craigslist. Some guy comes to pick one of the items up yesterday evening, and mentions that he saw my rear window on my truck, asks a few questions about what type of material I use, and what sizes I can product... in the end, I now have 17 possible store front to lay some vinyl on(Company name roughly 8' long, contact info, and hours of operation). He wants me to go to 2 or 3 locations, and put in a quote. He said if the higher ups are okay with the first 2 or 3, that's no need to keep submitting quotes, and the rest of the locations are a given!  :thumbsup:

I'll keep ya updated...

well, although i'm mrs. grumpy, i wish u all the luck. i know u will do fine.

:thumbsup: really congrats on ur landing this one. u should be proud. and just know, there's more to come for ya.

and although u think i'm mrs. grumpy, i know u deserve all the blessing bestowed upon u know.

good luck my friend, i'm happy for ya!

love sheila :huh:

CONGRATS!! Hope you get that job.  See you just never know where a job will come from...that's to cool.

Keep us updated on it.  Make us proud!  :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

That's GREAT firemalt !!!

It will surely work out for you. ;D

Guest crshirts

Congrats!! That's Great hope you get them all.

Carl

So I was cleaning out the garage this weekend. Listed a few things on my local Craigslist. Some guy comes to pick one of the items up yesterday evening, and mentions that he saw my rear window on my truck, asks a few questions about what type of material I use, and what sizes I can product... in the end, I now have 17 possible store front to lay some vinyl on(Company name roughly 8' long, contact info, and hours of operation). He wants me to go to 2 or 3 locations, and put in a quote. He said if the higher ups are okay with the first 2 or 3, that's no need to keep submitting quotes, and the rest of the locations are a given!  ;D

I'll keep ya updated...

Nice Tim!  I think i should start advertising as well...can't hurt!

FROM CL I got a NEW 22" HD Westing House Flat Panel Monitor

in exchange for a couple subs and an amp I had on there.. I LOVE

THIS THING! Praise CL!