Sign in to follow this  
Pistonpump

Hi,

Hi everyone!  Im new to the forums.  My wife and I have a embroidery business and want to get started into the vinly banners and decal business.  We are looking to purchase our first cutter.  What would you recommend?  I have noticed some nice ebay auctions for some entry level US Cutter machines.  I was wondering if anyone out there is using them?  I would like some feedback or any advice you can give us!

Thanks

George

Pistonpump@aol.com

Thanks for the welcome!  Just wondering if I were to purchase a smaller machine... lets say a 24inch... does that stop me from doing any type of job our there?  Or do I just buy as big as I can?

Thanks

Pistonpump

I find a 24" works just perfect.  Most of the vinyl I cut is 15", but I do have some 24".  If I wanted to do something bigger than that (where my line of text or graphic was taller than 24"), I would just tile it (which the cutter software can handle just fine).

Thanks for the info!  I have so much to learn.  Can't wait to start cutting!

Thanks Again.

Pistonpump

Anyone out there using this cutter?

USCutter LaserPoint 24", 36", or 48" Vinyl Cutter w/ CONTOUR

If so how do you like it?

Thanks

George

Hello  ;D

I just received my Laserpoint today. It's my 1st cutter. I did one cut so far. The cut was perfect considering I'm inexperienced with using cutters  ;D. Post your questions in the Laserpoint section and someone will help you.