Graphic Systems

Happy to be with the " N " croud

Hello from IL ! We are a multi functional sign company located in Granite City IL. Which is on the out skirts of St. Louis Mo. We have been in the sign biz since 1997 and equipment sales since 1999. Our company became a brokerage in 2001 which has helped expand us through out our area with great success.

I am very grateful to join all this forum with all of you professional artist and look forward to learning from each and everyone of you. I myself uphold and respect the standards to this trade and will be happy to share any helpful information and knowledge I can with all forum members.

From myself and my employees, we would like to thank you all for allowing us to join your forum!

Boe and Staff

Xpress Signs & Graphics.

Guest kenya

Welcome Boe & Staff ......

glad to have ya here.

Welcome and Nice Website! Would love to find an inexpensive solvent printer. What are your prices like?

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I hope to add as much to your forum as I can, we are all in this trade together so you are all family to us as well. I am sure I will be using alot of your services from time to time and hope to conduct perfessional business with each and everyone of you. When we have a project in your areas that we do not have access to then you can bet we will be contracting one of you to perform our task at your rate. Thank you all once again for the warm welcome and we wish you all the best !

Boe

Xpress Signs & Graphics