sdgirl

Has anyone done contour cutting?

I was wondering if anyone uses the contour feature and if so, can you show some of the work that you have used it for? I have been debating between the mh721 and the laserpoint. Thanks in advance!

Christi

Guest fivestar

I have done some contour cutting with the refine mh721 and flexi pro. But you have to have flexi Pro to contour cut using the refine.

Thanks for replying fivestar. What did you do the contour cutting for may i ask? Do you have pictures of the finish work?  I didn't think that you could do the contour cutting with the mh721 flexi pro must be a top of the line software?

Guest fivestar

Thanks for replying fivestar. What did you do the contour cutting for may i ask? Do you have pictures of the finish work?  I didn't think that you could do the contour cutting with the mh721 flexi pro must be a top of the line software?

I don't have any pics, I did it only to do it.  ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup: I was goofing around with Flexi one day and figured out how to do it and about shit down my leg.  So what I did was printed out a picture on a regular printer on regular paper and then glued the paper to the backing of some vinyl to run it through the cutter.  It turned out as good as any "big boy" machine.  I will do another "test" when I get caught up with all my work and will take pics to show.

Yes flexi pro is THE top of the line.

Fivestar, I checked out ebay for the flexi pro and found that it is almost as spendy as the cutter itself. Do you use the demo or the full version? If it is just the contour cutting that I want to do would it be better for me to get the Laserpoint? Don't you just hate when woman are undecided?  ;D