Benr98

Anyone hear from Grace?

It's been a few days and I haven't seen her log in and I haven't heard from her!  I just hope her and her family are doing well and are safe!

Jenny

haven't heard anything been watching the news tho.

from what i've experienced with grace thru this forum,i just believe she's somewhere smoking a cigarette, writing notes, and talking crap. lol

LOL...hey you forgot her beer!!!  ;)

oh yeah, the beer. hehe she's  probably drinking the hell out of too. lol

I've been checking to see if she logged in.  They are definately are getting inundated with rain down there.

Fay is supposed to head this way ,,,,when it finally moves

Guest kenya

Your right Regis, it's coming..... it's gonna get to me before you.

I'm in the bend on the Suwannee River. I think you are in the panhandle, right?

It's raining real hard now, just started about an hour ago.

Gonna be a long night..... the wind is really whipping now.

Our horses are upset with the wind, I'll be out checking on them all night long.

A scared horse can break any fence. And I can not keep one in his stall, he goes nuts if he

feels like he can't get out. I'll probably give him a tranquilizer if it gets really bad...... maybe I'll need one too- ;)

I heard thousands are without power in south Florida. Maybe that's why Grace is out of touch.

I hope not, it's miserable without the a/c & lights. The whole cut off from society feeling sucks too.

Your right Regis, it's coming..... it's gonna get to me before you.

I'm in the bend on the Suwannee River. I think you are in the panhandle, right?

It's raining real hard now, just started about an hour ago.

Gonna be a long night..... the wind is really whipping now.

Our horses are upset with the wind, I'll be out checking on them all night long.

A scared horse can break any fence. And I can not keep one in his stall, he goes nuts if he

feels like he can't get out. I'll probably give him a tranquilizer if it gets really bad...... maybe I'll need one too- ;)

I heard thousands are without power in south Florida. Maybe that's why Grace is out of touch.

I hope not, it's miserable without the a/c & lights. The whole cut off from society feeling sucks too.

Yep, all the way over in Pensacola.  Now that it has started moving, I hope it sppeds up and goes quickley by both of us.  Didn't know that you could give horses tranquilizers for a storm.  Be carful. 

Folks up in the Carolinas and north Georgia need rain but, it looks like it will head across the norhtern gulf. 

Regis

I'm checking daily for any updates here....even those of you in Florida, keep us updated!!!

Jenny

Guest kenya

Well, the center of Fay has passed us. We have the back side to go thru tonight.

Alot of rain & wind, but at least we still have electricity. woo-hoooooo

The neighbor lost a big oak tree. It crushed her fence, but thank God, it missed her house.

One more long night of no sleep, then it should be over. Our horses did well, hopefully

they'll get thru tonight without any problems.

I just wish Fay would move along alittle quicker  ;D.

Kenya, thanks for the updates and glad to hear it's almost over.  Glad your home and the horses are doing well.  When I had horses I remember how spooked they would get when we would get strong winds.

Please post again tomorrow..

Guest kenya

Just heavy rain here now.

It was really windy last night. We never lost power, but sure have alot of limbs

to clean up.

Hope Regis, you are fairing well. Your next in Fay's path.

stats says she logged in on Friday...but didn't post anything.

Well what's up with that?? Going to have to talk to that girl....well that is..when she logs back on!!

Jenny