Sign in to follow this  
ifingerpaint2

Sounds like a familiar problem...

Ok, so I got my copam2500 on friday. Spent friday and saturday on and off trying to familiarize my self with everything. Realized that I need to purchas coreldraw(ouch!-downloaded a free trial!) I had the comp and the cutter working somewhat together on Saturday, but now I cant get anythigng to send to the cutter. If I have signcut set to com1 or 3 the status bar zips right through, but nothing happens on the cutter. If I use comm 4 (which is the one I used on Sat. that worked) it just freezes and I have to abort. I am really anxious to get things going with this machine...any help??

I'm printing the installation instructions at the top of the thread and will start from scratch again. My husband installed it all and so I'm not sure what he has done, or not done as far as your instructions are concerned....I'll be back!

;D good news...It seems your instructions worked....cut a great image!

;D Bad news..it seems I have to reboot each time I want to cut a new image...

I think I'll take you up on the email offer..you'll be hearing from me shortly...

Ok...so is anyone out there right now that can walk me through my difficulties??? I have now connected the machine up with the parralel port, sent some lettering to the cutter and it actually started cutting!!! BUT it was cutting HUGE, and I'm not even sure it was cutting what I sent. I would love to talk to someone on the phone , or if there is someone who can walk me through things on here, that would be great also! ;D