Sign in to follow this  
stickyicky612

WHATS A GOOD CUT PROGRAM FOR THE REFINE CUTTER

HI I JUST ORDER MY CUTTER AND WAS WONDERING WHATS A GOOD CUTTER PROGRAM TO USE? I HAVE  ADOBE ILL AND CORAL DRAW AND I TESTED THE SIGNBLAZE SOFTWARE THAT COME WTH THE CUTTER  AND IT SEEM TO  CHEAP ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE THANKS

Well I don't have the Refine, but I can say SB is not cheap, it's a great program.

HI I JUST ORDER MY CUTTER AND WAS WONDERING WHATS A GOOD CUTTER PROGRAM TO USE? I HAVE  ADOBE ILL AND CORAL DRAW AND I TESTED THE SIGNBLAZE SOFTWARE THAT COME WTH THE CUTTER  AND IT SEEM TO  CHEAP ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE THANKS

Signblazer Elements will do MORE than Flexi Starter will do.

I have both. I have the starter and PRO versions of both.

feature for feature...in the starter versions..SB wins.

If you already have adobe ill and corel, it shouldn't matter one way or the other. Do your sesigning and vectorizing in what you have, use SB to cut.

Guest fivestar

If you have Illy and Draw you shouldn't need any other designer software so I would recommend Sign Cut X2 and you can launch it directly from either Illy or Draw.

I have Flexi and since firemalt said everyone with flexi will say flexi I took say flexi.  :P;D:P Seriously flexi is by far the best, with flexi pro that is.

thanks guys i guess ill stick to the  program that came with it since it easy to use, but is there other program compatible with the REFine with out no problems?

I have been useing Flexi sence the 5.0 days....I might be byest  but i love flexi  and have tryed a few others like sign lab and blazer........but sticking with flexi

If you are doing all of your design in Corel or Illy I would highly recommend SignCut X2. SignCut is strictly cutting software, it is designed to work with illy and corel (no importing and exporting) and it is cheaper then Flexi.

Wow...so many choices.  Really, you will find yourself using all the programs available. I too use Illy and Corel but LOVE SignBlazer to cut AND design simpleton stuff.

Good luck

Carmen