Sign in to follow this  
neron15210

Need some ideas for logo

Ever since I've bought cutter  I'm spending more time on the forum then with my wife (i better watch my back)

I've learn a lot FROM YOU GUYS and scored few small jobs (paid) so Cutter is paid  of.

Now I'm trying to come up with some ideas for logo but...

Name is D&P Custom Graphix.(My 9 year son came up with name)

Any suggestions  and ideas would be greatly appreciated...

PS

Nothing to fancy and complicated.

Guest fivestar

Neron I am trying to figure out one for myself too.  Which I have been for over a yr.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

give us some info on yourself and what you had in mind.  what type of things to you make?  what is your "style".  what if the market you are after?  Any of these will help with design ideas.

I'm trying to concentrate on doing store fronts and vehicle lettering mostly ,plus some  decals for schools and local teams. ,so I would stay away from sculls .I prefer something simple but in same time eye catching.

Thanks guys.

Guest Schramm

If you want a custom logo, I have a lady that will do it for you for $50.  I have her designing one for my faux finishing business right now.  She does awesome work, from the time that you pay for it til you get 3 proofs is 7 days but I could never do what she does for $50!!!  I went to someone to have them design a logo for me and they were charging $250 and an additional $50 if I wanted it on a disc.

If you want one designed for you, I have her business listed on my shopping cart for faux finishing materials at www.foileffects.com.  I dont see a cent from this as what I have it listed for is what she charges but I really like her work A LOT!!!  There are a few samples on my site of some stuff she has done for others, I really think if you can dream it up she can do it.

Thanks schramm. I was looking for some help with ideas not for someone to design my logo.

As I sad before i do not need nothing complicated or fancy.

I just have block  can't think of anything interesting.