Sign in to follow this  
Jerry775

PLEASE HELP!!!

why are my letters pealing up on the junk?  

1. 1. why are my letters pealing up on the junk?

• letters pealing up
    • not cutting right.

I bought a USCUTTER LaserPoint 24" I set the cutter properly so it just goes through the vinyl only.  I print the test page that says "WELCOME TO SIGN BLAZER ELEMENTS

CUT TEST FILE

IF YOU HAVE LOADED VINYL INTO YOUR CUTTER; YOU CAN CUT THIS TEXT BY PRESSING CUTTER, THEN PRESS CUT, THE PRESS CUT TILE.

OK I cut this and when I go to peal off the stuff you don't want it peels up letters I cannot get them to stay on the backing paper.  I tried press (cutting pressure) all the way up to 135 and I cannot get it to not peel up the letters most all of them stay on the backing paper but some peel up even when I go slow and try to get them to stay down I have no luck.  I loose about 6 letters every time.  I tried running the repeat up to .005 default is .001.   :-What is the problem here?

It would be good to watch some of the weeding videos.  If you have not done this before, it takes some practice.

Best of luck.

you might need to have you blade stick out just a hairline more.

your vinyl might also be old, or the adhesive really, really sticky. i noticed on some vinyls, the adhesive is so sticky that it is a bit more difficult when weeding.