Sign in to follow this  
charlie_b CFXPaintworks

Any FPS Gamers here?

Here!  :thumbsup: My player name is: MediumSquid

Until COD4 came out, I was heavy into America's Army. But once COD4 got loaded on my comp, I haven't played AA, and infact I deleted it about 2 weeks ago.

You up for some killin' tonight?

well.. i dont play on pc that much anymore.. i used to but after we moved i sold all my gaming boxes.. now i just have a HTPC box with just a decoder card.. i do play on xbox 360 and ps3 though.. on cod4 i am maxed out.. prestige 10 lvl 55.. i have 2 gold weapons but i quit playing it few months ago since our first baby is due in August and i just have so much to do on the weekends for that.. but i did the new battlefield though.. pretty cool..

Here!  :thumbsup: My player name is: MediumSquid

Until COD4 came out, I was heavy into America's Army. But once COD4 got loaded on my comp, I haven't played AA, and infact I deleted it about 2 weeks ago.

You up for some killin' tonight?

DUDE...im there!  Do you have xfire?  Its free at www.xfire.com  it is a good program to see where ur friends are playing and u can join the server they are in through xfire.  no more getting the ip, etc.

No, I don't currently have it... but have meaning to DL it recently. I think you just gave me a reason to, now.

What time? I'm done working/playing/running errands for the day... time to crack open a cold one!

I've been playin' CoD4 on-line for a while with some of my old team mates from Sun... most Tuesdays and Thursday nights, but on the PS3 though.

I've been playin' CoD4 on-line for a while with some of my old team mates from Sun... most Tuesdays and Thursday nights, but on the PS3 though.

AHHH..get the PC version...ther are like 10,000 players every night!

Sorry I didn't stay too long. I was on cloud nine with the meds, and exhausted from being in the E.R., etc.

I'm not big on huge servers like the one we were in last night. I like 12 to 16 players, with a mix of map/game(S&D, free-for-all, TDM, sabatoge, etc)

You playin' tonight? My fiancee' went home, and I'm on sick-leave tomorrow, so I'm a free man!  :P

I play, but not online.

The only online FPS game I play currently is Delta Force for the PC. Kind of out of date, but still fun.

Ken... I was heavy into DF2 years ago prior to America's Army coming out. I don't think I have DF1 anymore, but if I do, I'd be willing to reinstall it to get a few kills in!

Ken... I was heavy into DF2 years ago prior to America's Army coming out. I don't think I have DF1 anymore, but if I do, I'd be willing to reinstall it to get a few kills in!

Have not played DF1 for awhile, but mainly DF2 now. I tried America's Amry for a bit, but never got in to it like DF2. I do see that America's Army is having tourney's for money now though......