Ad Lib

Need help! cutting heat transfer

I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing and there were no instructions whatsoever given to me when I recieved the Laserpoint24 and Signblazer elements that I ordered. All I want to do with it is cut out designs from transfer paper. I managed to imports the design i want to cut, but can someone please walk me through the rest of the process? Thanks all help is welcomed.

Well I dont have your model, but you could do a search for Contour cut, I remember it has been discussed before.

JC

i understand the process now thanks a lot, but I still can't figure how to load the print. I saw the picture that shows the rollers are spread a part, and the print is placed in the middle, but my rollers are just frozen together on the left side of the cutter. How can I make them spread a part?

i understand the process now thanks a lot, but I still can't figure how to load the print. I saw the picture that shows the rollers are spread a part, and the print is placed in the middle, but my rollers are just frozen together on the left side of the cutter. How can I make them spread a part?

there should be levers or clampa whatever just lift them up position them where u want and clamp down.

after several failed attempts at cutting a transfer sheet the blade/laser has migrated all the way to the left side of the cutter, but when i try to jog it back to the right side it won't let me, and now my sheets won't fit. how can i move it back?

also whenever i try the "cut a print" function there's always a notice that it doesn't have enough information about the print to cut it out

The cutter head is probably up against the red (stop) button. Turn the machine OFF and move the cutter head to the right by hand.. enough to release the button. Turn back ON and you should be able to reset the origin.

thanks a lot, but there is still another problem. whenever i try to use the "cut a print" function it wont allow me to jog to the registration points, and then the program wont respond and im forced to close out. any ideas?

Make sure your com port setting are the same and correct.. if not that possibly a bad cable?

Well, that doesn't make any sense.. hopefully somebody more knowledgeable than me will jump in here..

Sorry, not much help.

Mine does nothing in cut a print... in the cutter screen the jog only moves one direction no matter with button you hit.. that's handy if you want to test out the left red button  ;D