ff-extreme

t-shirt aliment chart

Its not a bad tool, worked out well but if you have the tee squareit you really dont need it. But I'll tell you I love the tee squareit so much I think I would buy whatever this company makes.

Thanks for the feedback on the logoit.  I just ordered the teesquareit.  My first project now looks like it might be more towards 400 sweatshirts (for a middle school in the area). :lol:  I'm excited to get started.

Thanks for the feedback on the logoit.  I just ordered the teesquareit.  My first project now looks like it might be more towards 400 sweatshirts (for a middle school in the area). :lol:  I'm excited to get started.

good for u cyber! i have the t square it. i rarely use it tho. but i did use it on some polos a couple of weeks ago and it did speed up my process and they all were dead on. i was just measuring with the ruler.

Guest fivestar

You'll love it.  Congrats on that big job/

Guest TracMatt

Just got mine and I love it!  :thumbsup:

(tsquareit that is)

Tracee

I have to say something good about the creator of the teesquareit (Lou is his name).  I received my teesquareit the other day from Lou...and there was an small issue with the width bar.  The connector that should be centered on the width bar was not centered (was offset by mistake when glued down).  Stuff like that happens sometimes.  So, I sent him a nice email and explained to him the situation...and he responded so quickly and nicely.  He sent me out a new unit this morning.

I really like dealing with people like Lou.  The way he handled this and the fact that his product is a perfect tool for alignment, I will definitely recommend it to others.  :thumbsup:

Glad to hear their customer service is class act.

Also... there's something to be said about how a customer presents an issue. I'm less likely to help someone out with a smile on my face when they have a bad attitude. Know what I mean?

Also... there's something to be said about how a customer presents an issue. I'm less likely to help someone out with a smile on my face when they have a bad attitude. Know what I mean?

Very true.

Guest fivestar

Yes Lou is about as nice as they come.

Yes, I have one too!! It works wonders.  Lou is really nice.  He sent me out a new one too because the first one was off a little.