FatDad

Need some help guys

well the wife suggested that i come up with a logo so i thought i would give it a try.  Heres what i came up with.  I suck at this sorta thing but thought that i should at least have something if im going to start up a website.  All comments welcome and if anyone has any better ideas im all ears. 

post-2222-12986521475411_thumb.jpg

FDLOGO.eps

post-2222-12986521482912_thumb.jpg

FDLOGO.eps

My suggestions:

1. Go abstract in the cartoon. Maybe a silhouette of a fat man.

2. Use a bold font in the Fat Dad part.

3. Custom designs is too close to the border of the inner circle.

4. You could make a Text Logo and have no cartoon there.

JC

I personally like the guy in the middle.

I agree with Joe as far as text to close to inner circle

And to use a bold font.

Nice job!!!

Jenny

i like the fat man in the middle idea. i think that would really be different and cute.

I like the face in the middle and the added stars. I would suggest some color, and different type fonts for the top and bottom as Joe already mentioned.

the reason i like the head is because it what started all this.  It is a take off of the Wii character that my son made and named Fat Dad.

the reason i like the head is because it what started all this.  It is a take off of the Wii character that my son made and named Fat Dad.

oh ok, hehe i thought maybe u were a little thick. in that cause now it does make sense. didn't say i didn't like the head tho. the head is cool :angel:

oh ok, hehe i thought maybe u were a little thick. in that cause now it does make sense. didn't say i didn't like the head tho. the head is cool :angel:

oh im thick thats why he got named fat dad

Hmmm i like the star i might have to work on something with that when i get back.

here is the circle with color

post-2222-12986521478705_thumb.jpg

post-2222-12986521484037_thumb.jpg

FatDad... one last suggestion, change the font style up, and you have yourself a logo, my friend!  :angel:

Guest fivestar

They all look great, but Charlie the last one you posted just really "popped out" at me.

I like "Fat Dad Signs and Design" ..myself ....but opinons are like buttholes ........

They all look great, but Charlie the last one you posted just really "popped out" at me.

Thanx Five!  I made the star wider to give the appearance of "fatness".  Either way...it was a fun lil project. 

Added some color and changed the font

post-2222-12986521530436_thumb.jpg

post-2222-12986521553265_thumb.jpg

yeah i noticed that too, as it gets smaller it gets harder to read.  Any ideas on fonts guys?