Sign in to follow this  
Tribull

Howdya from Downunder

Hi all

I know its US Cutter Community but i figure since its all bout the tips tricks and art then you wouldnt mind having an Aussie member :D

K about me, im a Web & Graphic artist who has always loved the sign industry since i used to work part time with a signie when i was in my teens.

Bought one last year  so been meddling doing occasional sticker here n there for friends and family but using it to alter my business car every so often when i feel i need a change ( gets peoples attention with the regular changes lol)

Main part of my work as far as sign related goes is i have a network of around  15 signwriters i do custom vector work for from time to time as well as quite a large number of customers throughout the world i have dealt with selling various vector artwork for plotters.

I probably would do alot more work myself with the vinyl but since it is a refine EH721 and using [sarcasm] the ever so wonderful [/sarcasm] Artcut im kinda restricted to what i cut, i am working on getting closer to getting flexi sign working ( see other post for details ) but one day ill get there.

Im an artist, musician father of 2 boys 4yr old and 9mth old happily married (ha ha ha now theres an oxymoron) nah all kewl there  got a wonderful wife ;D

well i guess that probably enough well maybe too much even

anyway if anyone ever needs advice on vector or web art just send me message and im more than happy to swap tips and tricks.

Ciao 4 now

Rick

Guest fivestar

Rick welcome to the boards make yourself a home.

Downunder I assume you are an aussie so am I and also have the same program of E721 with Artcut and am thinking of changing systems what did you end up with and did you get it from AU.

try the free non expiring  SignBlazer software ( there is a section on the main page ) . If it does not work on your cutter , look on the web ( I think the download here only works on USCutter machines ) . GREAT software & impossible to beat the price !!!  ;D

hello, welcome to forum, enjoy your discussion here. if you are looking for auto parts then you have to visit theautopartsshop.com, you will find all your need.

---------

Buy Low Price Chevrolet SSR Wheel Hub Assembly, Clutch Kit, Brake Rotor, headlights, Brake Caliper, shock Absorber, Door Mirror, Strut Assembly, Alternator, Exhaust Manifold at theautopartsshop.com

Chevrolet SSR Headlights

Chevrolet SSR Wheels

Chevrolet SSR Rims

Hi , do you actually read the posts & have a cutter ?

Welcome from Kansas!  I've had the pleasure of visiting Australia a few times (Sydney and Perth) and can't wait to go back.  My brother has a business in Chatswood NSW.

Cody