Sign in to follow this  
Kysmiley

Error message

I'm not sure if I have the off tracking fixed. When I use the feed arrows on the front of the cutter it feeds good. Now when I try to do a test piece through signblazer, I get this error message, "Can not open output device. Error initializing cutter". Again i am on a laptop with a USB cunnection. I disconnect the cutter at night from the laptop, could this be part of the problem? Do i need to reinstall the cutter software everytime I disconnect the cutter from the laptop?

Pat

When you unplugged the USB cable, SignBlazer probably reverted back to Blazer LPT1 for the Output device. Change it back to what it should be.

Thanks Ken that fixed it. Now to get the pressure st right. I change it but it keeps going back to 100. How do I change this so it stays at what I set it?

Pat

Once I change the values on the cutter, I press the mode button to get back to X and Y, then press Online.

Thanks Ken I will try that. On another post someone said to press the button in the middle of the arrows then press online again. So I have been doing that, but every time i look the setting is back to 100.

Button in the middle of the arrows is to zero out the origin when your are on the X and Y screen.