Guest gracewriter

Our new baby girl

Guest gracewriter

She's an Italian Greyhound (miniture greyhound).  She weighs 3.7 lbs.  Full grown, she'll be a little over twice as big. 

It's amazing how much more comes out of her than goes in and she's completely oblivious as to where she just pooped.  Rudy, (now called Tati after my favorite French director) at least knows there's something "down there" he doesn't want to step in.  But then, he's six months old, and she's just under three months.

I have now become my worst nightmare--A fat old woman with two little dogs.

Oh, and since she's "Italian"  we call her Bella.  Can't imagine what their puppies will look like, but should be interesting.

post-0-12986521291656_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521292224_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521292768_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521305657_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521305931_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521306187_thumb.jpg

Guest gracewriter

Ken, could you please move this to off topic section.  I messed up.

Guest gracewriter

how are your new puppies?

how are your new puppies?

hehe, well, i had to break mason down, so now he does what he is told, but i can see him thinking about dashing. lol. nala, she's very smart and is really a sweetie. of course they r just like babies and they r still being trained. mason is taking on more of the shitzu beagle look and nala is looking 90% like chihuahau.

they know what outside and in the cage means. they love to eat sleep and play. we r trying to decide about mason, he's probably going outside with my husband's beagle because he's always fighting nala and up her tale if u know what i mean. but all and all they r doing fantastic! thanks for asking. :)

Guest gracewriter

She is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!! Too lovely! Can I have her?

No, but you can come visit her.

Guest gracewriter

gracie, what made u get another pup so soon? just curious.

Well, you know those pet stores and how cute all those puppies are?  Went back just to visit some dogs and came home with another.  I still have my eye on a Shelty, so I'm staying away from that place.  Besides, I gave away my husband's dog so I owed him one.

Guest kenya

What a cutie !!!!

The Greys are so loving too.  :)

Guest gracewriter

Sure are.  Every time you pick her up she immediately burries her nose in your neck and falls asleep.  She loves cuddling.  Me too.

ahhhhhhhhhh now she is a cutie!!!  You sure have your hands full with 2 pups...I don't envy you.  I have 4 dogs and I swore NEVER to do that again.  :)

Jenny

ahhhhhhhhhh now she is a cutie!!!  You sure have your hands full with 2 pups...I don't envy you.  I have 4 dogs and I swore NEVER to do that again.  :)

Jenny

YEAH RIGHT JENNY, LOL. THAT'S WHAT I SAID TOO. :)

LOL Nonabelle.....I know I know.  I said in HS I would NEVER have kids too!!  :)  But I wouldn't change it for anything.

But NO side shooters again!  :)