BannerJohn

look what I got for $2

if any of you think that yardsales are just junk:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HMPK/sr=1-1/qid=1214667497/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1214667497&sr=1-1&seller=

It was like new, still in the box. $2.

also got a nice optical usb mouse for 50 cents. Aqua mouse...weird looking but works great.l

if any of you think that yardsales are just junk:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HMPK/sr=1-1/qid=1214667497/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1214667497&sr=1-1&seller=

It was like new, still in the box. $2.

also got a nice optical usb mouse for 50 cents. Aqua mouse...weird looking but works great.l

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

THE ONE I WENT TO THIS MORNING, THIS MAN MUST HAVE BEEN A DELL REP OR SOMETHING, HE HAD SOME OF EVERYTHING, THE ONLY THING SAVED HIM WAS I COULDN'T GET ANY MONEY OUT THE TELLER FOR THERE SYSTEM MUST HAVE BEEN DOWN.

I'm a sucker for yard sales. I buy things I don't need because they are cheap and then sell them at my yard sale at a loss.  :)

"I started with nothing, I still have most of it left."

hey slop...4 years ago I cleaned out my attic. I made over $4000 on ebay selling junk that I thought nobody would buy. I sold a LID for  Revere Ware pot for $9 that cost me 25 cents. Things like that. I couldn't list cuckoo clock weights fast enough (I had a whole box).

John, did you get rid of ALL your cuckoo clock weights??  My parents had an old one that my mom gave me when my dad passed away.  You wouldn't find this kind just anywhere....no batteries or nothing, like some of the new ones have.

Jenny

sold them all, plus 8 cuckoo clocks that I had on my wall. But I'll look for you some.

Guest kenya

Yard sales are great. I bought a McGregor golf club bag for $1

and sold it for $90. You gotta love them sales-lol.

I just hate having one. They take alot of time to put together &

get set up.

Thanks John, I don't want you to go out of your way. 

Kenya, I'm the same way I don't mind checking out someone ELSES yard sale, I just don't want to have one!

Jenny

Yardsales aren't allowing in my subdivision  :- Twice a year, they do a neighborhood wide gargage sale.

Yardsales aren't allowing in my subdivision   :- Twice a year, they do a neighborhood wide gargage sale.

can you not leave your subdivison?  :) I hit them all over town.

Oh hell no... I live in Texas, it's only 10am and it's already 102 degrees outside!  :)

You poor man! I live in Tennessee and seldom see 100 but if I did, I wouldn't open the front door.

BUT you Texans are tough,right?

I'd face the sun this morning if I wasn't all burnt up like a french fry from floating the river earlier this weekend, lol.