youdude

AARRRGGGGHHH!! I hate weeding white thermoflex

white thermoflex gives me migraines when I weed it....this stuff is almost impossible to see...

any suggestions???

I have good eyes just not with this stuff ;D

I have tried the blue line chalk method.....that didn't help

Dark talc powder maybe? Put some in a sock, and pounce it over the cuts I saw someone suggest.

Guest sciondrgn

I use a glass table with a light underneath.. seems to work great for lining things up and weeding.

all great advice guys....but I have a light table and have pounced it with chalk in a sock

:'(

does noone else have a problem seeing white thermoflex...so far, the only thing that seems to help a little, is lowering my desk light about 5 inches above it

I know i'm complaining but there has to be a way that we haven't discovered yet.

Guest fivestar

Women's blush with a blush brush works very good. 

fivestar, u r a trip. lol nah, a journey. where u say u from? that sound like a down south remedy. hehe

BannerJohn, once recommended the magnifying glass with light.  I listened and picked up a real good one at Harbor Freight, and now there is NO problem weeding any color, well any color we've purchased!  ;D

Guest fivestar

fivestar, u r a trip. lol nah, a journey. where u say u from? that sound like a down south remedy. hehe

I'm from OHIO, try it Shiela, the blush and brush trick and let 'em know how it turns out ;D also good for white sign vinyl.

where at in ohio. we are in logan. about 1 hour south east of columbus.

Guest gracewriter

I guess thermoflex is something special.  I use black plumb line chalk in a sock and never had this problem.  Plumb line chalk comes in all kinds of cool colors these days.  They had deep purple, hot pink, blue, green, white black, etc.

Guest fivestar

where at in ohio. we are in logan. about 1 hour south east of columbus.

Caldwell which is about an hr away from you.  In between Marietta and Cambridge.

I HAVE DISCOVERED A COUPLE OF THINGS THIS MORNING ABOUT WHITE T SHIRT VINYL.

FIVESTAR, RESTRAIN UR SELF.

I HAVE CUT THREE DIFFERENT WHITE VINYLS THIS MORNING, SAME IMAGE, SAME SETTINGS, AND SAME LIGHTING. THERMOFLEX WAS THE HARDEST TO SEE, I TRIED THE MULTICUT AND IT DID OK, BUT THE SPECTRA ECO FILM GAVE US NO PROBLEMS AT ALL IN WEEDING OR VISION WISE.

NOW, I KNOW I WANTED TO BE FAIR AND TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T JUST ME TRIPPING, SO I ASKED THREE OTHER PEOPLE TO WEED EACH ONE SEPARATELY, THEM NOT KNOWING WHY. TWO OF THEM NOTICED THE SAME AS FAR AS SEEING THE CUT LINES AND THEY ONLY WANTED TO WEED THE ECOFILM. THE LAST ONE WAS PISSED BECAUSE HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO WEED SO THERE WAS COMMENT FROM HIM.LOL. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE.

Guest fivestar

I HAVE CUT THREE DIFFERENT WHITE VINYLS THIS MORNING, SAME IMAGE, SAME SETTINGS, AND SAME LIGHTING. THERMOFLEX WAS THE HARDEST TO SEE, I TRIED THE MULTICUT AND IT DID OK, BUT THE SPECTRA ECO FILM GAVE US NO PROBLEMS AT ALL IN WEEDING OR VISION WISE.

NOW, I KNOW I WANTED TO BE FAIR AND TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T JUST ME TRIPPING, SO I ASKED THREE OTHER PEOPLE TO WEED EACH ONE SEPARATELY, THEM NOT KNOWING WHY. TWO OF THEM NOTICED THE SAME AS FAR AS SEEING THE CUT LINES AND THEY ONLY WANTED TO WEED THE ECOFILM. THE LAST ONE WAS PISSED BECAUSE HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO WEED SO THERE WAS COMMENT FROM HIM.LOL. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE.

I honestly don't ever have any problems with white, multicut or thermoflex.  BTW, I'm going to comment on Ecofilm because if that was the only product on the market, I wouldn't be in this business.  :)

I honestly don't ever have any problems with white, multicut or thermoflex.  BTW, I'm going to comment on Ecofilm because if that was the only product on the market, I wouldn't be in this business.  :)

fivestar, i asked u nicely to restrain urself, and it looked like u gave some effort. despite the obvious, thank u ;)

well then I don't feel alone....white Thermoflex is the only thing I have a problem seeing

well then I don't feel alone....white Thermoflex is the only thing I have a problem seeing

no ur not, my husband can see a needle in a field and he can't see it either.

White thermoflex is the worst, I use a light on the opposite side from where I am weeding from. Then I get very low to the thermoflex.

White thermoflex is the worst, I use a light on the opposite side from where I am weeding from. Then I get very low to the thermoflex.

that is what works 4 me