I am working on a See-doo jet ski for my brother-in-law. It will be getting all new graphics on it. I will post more pictures as I get it done.

I am using a graffiti style font that I found on dafont.com and the "XP's" are layered. I had some flames on it last night, but he took it out to the lake today to try and get it tuned up and needless to say the flames didnt look near as good when he got back. But they were not very good, so it didnt bother me none.

Right Rear:

1996Seadoo001.jpg

Left Rear:

1996Seadoo002.jpg

Front:

1996Seadoo005.jpg

Looks nice, got a comment tho. Would look better if you had the white between the X and P, and in the top of the X knocked out so the yellow of the 'doo would show thru. Just a questioning observance ......

1996Seadoo005.jpg

Either that thing has been muddin' or that lake is REALLY dirty!

The XP looks good... what type of vinyl did you use? What happened to the flames while it was out on the water?

Duh! firemalt, you must be the one to know what happens to flames when they get water.

J/K

Good job Jason.

I have a hard visualizing stuff like that before it is actually put on. But, we live and learn.

I'm lucky, I can visualize, just can't draw. I got used to doing shirt designs using the shirt color as the background which let me see more clearly how the finished product was going to look.

It's always easier to pick at a finished product ;-)

Bob

Duh! firemalt, you must be the one to know what happens to flames when they get water.

J/K

Good job Jason.

I dont think I would want firemalt to come put out a fire now. ;D

J/K

Either that thing has been muddin' or that lake is REALLY dirty!

The XP looks good... what type of vinyl did you use? What happened to the flames while it was out on the water?

The black is LG vizucal something or other, and the white is some free samples from avery that I got from here.

And like Joe said, you should know what happens to flames when they get wet!! j/k

Actually, he hit a floating dock and scuffed them up. So I am going to find something else to put on it up front. With the file that I used for the first flames, there is too many curves on the front.

Here is a banner that I made to use for when I set-up at antique tractor shows and the likes. I set-up at one this past week-end and sold several things and also got a couple of orders, one of which is another banner. I didnt have my camera with me, or I would have taken a few pictures of what all I did. I will be setting up again this week-end at another tractor show at the fire dept. that I am with, so maybe I will do good again this week-end.

DCLGBanner001.jpg

DCLGBanner007.jpg

DCLGBanner008.jpg

DCLGBanner009.jpg

i really don't care for the skull thing, but that one looks nice on there i must admit. and the banner is awesome! u did a good job. :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

Nice work  :thumbsup:

Would you consider sharing the barrel racing eps. from the banner?

Barrel racing is my passion & that's the best decal that I've ever seen.

Here is a couple of more things that I just finished up.

Mirror for Tractor show (to be given away):

DellroseTractorShowMirror001.jpg

First banner that I sold (going to get a better picture tomorrow):

CustomPicturesBanner002.jpg

More of the sea-doo:

1996Seadoo011.jpg

1996Seadoo012.jpg

1996Seadoo015.jpg

Guest kenya

Here you go.

THANKS FOR SHARING !!!!!