netstrikearena

Just purchased, registration card blank, no vinyl included... no response to ema

Hello,

I sent you an email recently, and have not received a response, so I thought I would contact you here.

We just received our MH1351 Vinyl cutter/plotter, and the registration card that came with the SignCut X2 software is blank, so we cannot install/register it. Please provide us with the correct registration code to use to setup our install.

The White and Black vinyl were not included that the description says it comes with to test. Also, there is a mini-CDR included which is blank, and a SignCut printed CDR, I suppose the drivers were supposed to be on the miniCDR and the software on the printed CDR. The test cut works from the printer interface panel, but we are not able to print from the software without the above code that is neccessary to install.

I never got vinyl either...  They did contact me back and state that they are no longer doing that, and they claimed that they were going to send me extra blades, I never got anything...

It's a shame about the vinyl... That's lost value... I'm more upset that I have this machine and no way to use it because the registration card is completely blank.. That's $100 lost value and right now I have a $1000 value paperweight. lol

you can always download a trial version of signcut and inkscape untill those issues are resolved.

Guest fivestar

Yes download a trial version like tater said and as far as the free vinyl, it was the junkiest stuff I have ever seen.  I threw mine in the trash. You couldn't even adjust the blade depth correctly because it had so many wrinkles in it.

Responded to you today. On the bottom of your Quick Install insert, it does say that we no longer include the test vinyl. This is simply because it was crummy, out dated vinyl. It caused more head aches than it was worth.

As for the blank Purchase Ticket, I asked that you email me directly at kenimes@uscutter.com so I can get you a license number and ticket code ASAP.

Tater- you can email me as well with shipping info. and I'll make sure we send you some spare blades.

Ken