Sign in to follow this  
Dragon5ly

Text

Im using signblazer/06

Im trying to give more space to letters...help said to use the character/line spaceing dialog box...I do not have that as an option...

Everthing in my program looks different then what the help in this progam uses....?Or tells me to use?

Im using signblazer/06

Im trying to give more space to letters...help said to use the character/line spaceing dialog box...I do not have that as an option...

Everthing in my program looks different then what the help in this progam uses....?Or tells me to use?

TRY USING TEXT DIALOG BOX UNDER COMPRESSION.

Thanks! But I still cant figure out why help is so much different then the program itself?:thumbsup:??

Next question.....how do I identify my LPT1???ect. or Ports? I have 3 empty usb slots? in my computer i see removable disk G, H, I, J, and when I put my flash drive into the front of my computer, it adds K?

Thanks! But I still cant figure out why help is so much different then the program itself?:thumbsup:??

They probably only created one help file to cover all the versions of SB they sell.

I just treid "How to check and set communication settings for USB com ports" I matched the settings...but still do not know where my com1 is located? Anyone with any idea? It seems to be sending to somewhere I but I cant seem to find it yet?