Sign in to follow this  
phrog

Noticed a small bug in SBE

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed that when you are node editing in SBE that the screen quits responding to changes? To fix it minimize SBE and bring it back up.  It seems to happen right after you move to a new section of the design. Also this happens when editing text. its like the program runs out of memory or its memory handler is flakey. I'm running XP Pro with 2GB memory so I don't think thats a problem

Also if you are combining 2 areas sometimes a part of the fill screen (as compared to the wireframe view) will reverse it doesn't affect the cutting just messes up the looks in the filled screen view.

really does,t help. it will help the reversibg problem but not the screen memory. The only thing that seems to fix it is minimize the window and bring it back up

Thanks Swanee I didn't think of a redraw button.  Sometimes in node edit SBE will produce straight line that go to nowhere ( I presume they are from broken loops of nodes) do you or anyone know of a way of correcting these?